1. How can I retrieve my log-in and password?
2. Do you have any conferences about.....
SLS offers conferences on many laparoendoscopic topics. SLS also lists other organizations' conferences. Go to Conferences.
3. What are the benefits of SLS Membership?
4. Do I get a journal with my Membership?
Yes! SLS Members receive JSLS, Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons as a benefit of membership. Go to JSLS or go to Membership.
5. Is JSLS, Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons available online or only as a print publication?
JSLS is available as an online publication. SLS members will automatically receive the online version of JSLS. Members will receive an email notification when a new online edition is available. Members may opt out of the online version and choose to receive the printed journal by logging into their member record, clicking on the tab labeled "Specialty - JSLS Journal", scrolling to the bottom left-hand side of the page to the item labeled JSLS Journal Online, changing the selection to "False" and clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Can I renew or join online?
7. Can I register for a conference online?
8. How do I submit an article for publication in JSLS, Journal of the Society of Laparorendoscopic Surgeons?
Click here for instructions on submitting an article for publication in JSLS and links for online article submission.
9. How do I submit an abstract for presentation at MIS Week?
10. Do you have information on opportunities for Fellows and Residents?
11. Where can I find a laparoscopic surgeon in my area?
12. I'm interested in equipment for office and OR procedures. Which manufacturers carry these products?
SLS enjoys a close relationship with the corporate community via members access to the manufacturers through exhibitor shows at our meetings, educational grant support, research studies, and so forth. To find the manufacturers specializing in minimally invasive surgery, Go to the SLS Virtual Exhibit Hall.
13. Can I make a donation to SLS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at Info@SLS.org with any questions or comments.
Posted 02/15/13 www.SLS.org | www.Laparoscopy.org The Laparoscopic Surgery Information Source